UKRAINE

UKRAINE

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greetings from Kyiv!!

Ok everyone I'm here!! I have maybe had a few naps here and there so I've been up for close to or over 24 hours or something like that. I couldn't sleep on the plane but I can't sleep in cars either so this is no surprise. My plane left Houston late but the flight was pretty cool. They serve great food. The oddest thing was the random britsh guy next to me that feel asleep on my shoulder when he rolled over. It was kinda funny and annoying at the same time. Then I got to Amsterdam and rushed over to my terminal and it was all to sit on the plane on the run way for an hour and compaired to the big plane this plane looked tiny but that is bc it was like flying domestic in the states. I sat next to this nice Russian/American woman who had a 7 month old baby. I can't imagine flying by myself with a baby over seas (she started in Kansas City). So right now I'm hanging out at the Airport waiting for some more people to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment