UKRAINE

UKRAINE

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And So it begins

Per the request of my friends and family who want to be kept as up to date as possible it was suggested that I start a blog for my travel abroad experience. I am super excited and I leave in like 16 hours. I can't believe it is already here. I will also be on skype periodically throughout my trip to chat as time allows it. My grandmother still expects phone calls it is cute!

For those of you that saw this on my facebook and don't know, I'm leaving tomorrow for Kyiv, Ukraine. While I'm there we are going to visit Liev and possibly Odessa (on the black sea). I'm going for my master's program and we will be working in the international school's library in Kyiv. Then on my way home I will be stopping for 2 days in Paris!! So I'll be back stateside on June 2nd.

So I will try to update daily and upload pictures if possible for everyone to see. Miss you guys already.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment